[G4] OSX system maintenance utilities

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 12 18:22:48 PDT 2004

Asking the proverbial stupid question, how do you launch the terminal
program in OS X?

Also, I hear people talking regularly about "repairing permissions". How do
you do that?

I realize I'm on a G4 forum, but I am running a Macintosh G5 that was just
send to rest to replace my daughter's Quicksilver.   All help is greatly
appreciated!

Valerie