[G4] Scanning problem

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Tue Oct 19 04:18:31 PDT 2004

Maybe its time to get a new scanner?  Canon makes a nice scanner that
work well in os X for $50 and it is USB. I had an old umax SCSI scanner
and took this same root. The news scanners are generally faster and
have better image quality.  Just a thought.... CanoScan LiDE 30 is the
model I have.

http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?
act=ProductCatIndexAct&fcategoryid=104

Dan Brieck Jr.