[G4] OSX and OS 9

Shannon shannon at nuge.com
Tue Oct 26 10:42:20 PDT 2004

Yeah listen to this guy.  He makes a good point!

I've got two drives in my Quicksilver 733.  One we have divided up into
three partitions (2gig for os 9,  20 gig for os 10.2.8,  and 18 gig for
data backup).  the other drive we have set up intp two partitions (one
for a backup of OSX.2.8,  and the other for playing with.  That
partition system is kinda screwed up at the moment though.