[G4] AGP Upgrades

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 21 14:13:16 PDT 2004

I don't think I would buy anything from Giga Design.  Apparently, they
may have stolen or  plagerized some software from Power Logics and a
formal lawsuit has just been launched.  If I read this all right, then
this is possibly the second time Giga has been caught in this type of
senarrio.

For more info on this try powerlogix.com or cubeowner.com as they both
refer to this and can link you to the actual documents filed with the
court.

In my opinion, it may be a bad time to deal with Giga as there is
always the possibility that they cease to function as a business - and
where would that leave you with your processor if something went wrong?

I, personally would deal with Power Logic or Sonnet.

jj