[G4] Add 2nd HD to G4 Quicksilver

Alastair W.Hendrie a_w.hendrie at which.net
Tue Apr 5 16:36:15 PDT 2005

Ray,

Don't worry about backing up because you're not doing anything to your
first drive.

Using Disk Utility will allow you to partition and rename the new
drive, but that won't affect your original drive.

It's a very simple and straightforward process installing the new drive
so go for it.

Regards,

Alastair.