[G4] ATI Radeon 9800 /Dual 1 Gig

Aaron Willems aaron at macmanifest.com
Tue Aug 9 14:20:00 PDT 2005

I wish it was that easy, but ATI doesn't make it so. You'll will need to
purchase the Mac version of that card if you want it to work right out of
the box. Some people have successfully flashed the ROM on the PC version
in order to make it work on the Mac. I don't recommend it, but it's your
time.

--
Aaron Willems
aaron at macmanifest.com
http://www.MacManifest.com
Spreading the Good Word about Today's Macintosh.