[G4] Newcomer to G4 - query on hard disks

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 23 12:32:30 PST 2005

Ian...

Good afternoon and may all  in ear shot (in this case
eye shot - I guess) have a safe and happy holiday!

Welcome aboard - your about to have the time of your
life while be far more productive than youÕve every
was with a PC - thatÕs a given

Now let me get my plug in for ÒEveryMac.comÓ which can
be reached by google'ing the above phase. This site
has all of the specification of every mac every born -
just go to Gigasbit Ethernet page and compare with
what your Mac tells you have on board (using the blue
apple and the first item ÒAbout this MacÓ). While your
at it see if you can find your serial number?

Have fun!

rich