[G4] Connect one monitor and two macs??

james grant tyner jgtt at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 30 16:53:14 PST 2005

Greetings.
Previously(12/10/05) I asked about connecting one monitor and two macs.
Ten readers of this list responded.
Thank you; Glen,kathi,Daniel,Jason,John,Sean,Phillip,Paul, Aaron, and
Russell.
I followed up on a number of the resources that were suggested.
Ultimately I decided to purchase a replacement monitor rather than a USB-ADB
switch,
mainly because the latter would be pretty useless if/when the 6100 failed.
Thanks again for your help.
Jim