[G4] Bellsouth DSL

Johns Maillist mymaillist at mac.com
Fri Feb 4 19:36:11 PST 2005

I just finished hooking up a new clients home network, using the 2wire
and Bell's DSL.
I did have some problems at first, but more because the client also had
a LinkSys WRS54G wireless router (he did not need it, but did not know
before he called me)
The Powerbook is wireless to the Linksys, the G4 MDD is plugged into
the Linksys, and the LinkSys is wired into the 2wire.
There was a problem getting the IP from the system, since both routers
were trying to perform as a DHCP server.
But, it al worked out, including sharing the G4's laser printer.

John McGilvary
Interface Services
Custom Designed Solutions