[G4] OT Unreal Problem

Fred Thiel fthiel at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 14 15:12:25 PST 2005

Can't find any updates. Thanks for the tip on the bonus packs and
maps. I don't network, I'm not that good and hate getting my butt
whupped. I don't play games very much, as you have probably noticed.
Old games are new to me and I get them really cheap. This one cost me
$7.00. Not bad.

Thanks again for the help.

Fred