[G4] Ethernet PCI Cards & 10.2.8 on G4?

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Mon Jan 3 19:57:51 PST 2005

I have had good luck with cards that have the Realtek 813X chipset on
it, the cheapest one I could find at Fry's, so they don't necessarily
have to be expensive. It should show up in the System Preference panel.

"The ardent golfer would play Mount Everest if somebody would put a
flagstick on top."
~ Pete Dye