[G4] Another G4 ?

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Thu Jul 7 17:00:28 PDT 2005

Greetings

On Jul 7, 2005, at 4:42 PM, Dan A Currie, Jr wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I got my extra HD installed and so far everything is running fine ...
> but this G4 came with TIGER installed and it seems that everytime I
> try and install some of my other apps, like Mouseworks, it asks for a
> password that I do not have.
>
> Suggestions!!
>
> Later,
>
> Dan

Oh, oh
Go to the System Preferences and click on "Security" to see if the
"Master password" has been set. If it's not set then just enter
"return" when asked for the "password"
That is unless it is asking for the "user" password. If it's the user
password then just create a new new user and use the "new user" as your
login. Then delete the old user, however be sure that there isn't some
data or application that are in the old user's login.

Best Regards,

Harry (*^_^*)