[G4] G4 MDD HD ?

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Sun Jul 17 09:41:18 PDT 2005

I forget, but I seem to recall that the G3's have Firewire ports.  If so, just connect the two computers with a Firewire cable.  Start the G3 by holding down the "T" key ("Target Mode").  It will appear on the desktop of the MDD as an external disk.  Just drag and drop whatever you want from the G3 to the MDD, and the files will copy through the Firewire cable!

--Steve