[G4] Re: Pioneer DVD 109

Richard M. Kriss rmkriss at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 6 05:34:55 PDT 2005

I purchased one when they were more expensive and it was not recoginzed out
of the box by Mac OS 10.3 at the time so I ran Patchburn and it worked
perfect.  I am now using 10.4 and still works great.

Dick

Note Burn Support below

PIONEER DVD-RW  DVR-109:

  Firmware Revision:    1.09
  Interconnect:    ATAPI
  Burn Support:    Yes (Vendor Supported)
  Cache:    2000 KB
  Reads DVD:    Yes
  CD-Write:    -R, -RW
  DVD-Write:    -R, -RW, +R, +RW, +R DL
  Burn Underrun Protection CD:    Yes
  Burn Underrun Protection DVD:    Yes
  Write Strategies:    CD-TAO, CD-SAO, CD-Raw, DVD-DAO
  Media:    No