[G4] Let's chill a bit

Tim Collier collierof1957 at mac.com
Tue Jun 7 04:58:17 PDT 2005

You know, the tone needs to be de-escalated a bit.  The discussion
seems to have gone out of the discussion and has turned to anger and
sniping.  Calm down everybody.  The Keynote will be available for
everybody to watch at their leisure.  It's very informative and after
viewing it, you'll feel a LOT better about everything.  So, let's be
nice to each other.  I am neither un-employed or a "dickhead" and
during the 45 minutes or so that it too to watch the Keynote, I had
it running in the background while checking mail and doing a bit of
browsing, when something came up that I wanted to 'see', I just
flipped over to Quicktime.  So, yes, we all have busy lives but the
time involved to learn all of the truths involved with this switch by
watching or listening to the Keynote is time well spent.
This is going to be a GOOD move and NONE of us will be left behind.
I'm going to start saving my pennies to purchase a new Intel based Mac.

Shalom,

Tim