[G4] Radeon 9200

Mike Stout Mike.Stout at tate.org.uk
Wed Jun 8 04:28:11 PDT 2005

Just installed a Radeon 9200 graphics card in a G4 AGP slot 450 MHz
tower, running OS 9.1

Now I can't select any monitor resolution settings. Everything is
displayed far too big for my liking.

Will the firmware update available from Radeon solve this or do I have
to update to 9.2 (and lose functionality of some progs, Toast for
example)

Don't fancy flashing the card if it won't solve the problem, so any
advice/hints welcome.

I checked this list's archive but haven't found anything relevant (yet)
and xlr8 your mac was, for the first time ever, surpringly bereft of
user reviews/feedback.

Thanks in advance

Mike