[G4] more gossip

Richard Meyeroff rem at meyeroff-c-c.com
Wed Jun 8 12:38:00 PDT 2005

>That seems highly unlikely. It's a fundamental part of the OS's
>capability. It can't be difficult for Target mode to be
>accomplished. And I can't see why it wouldn't be included and
>supported.
>
>Who needs Classic?

forget Classic their are still schools that are running system 7 or
8.  Schools keep computers for much longer than individuals or
companies.  and the ability to do tis is part of the reason that many
schools have and are using Apple Products.

--
Have a Happy & Enjoy

Richard Meyeroff
Meyeroff Computer Consultants tel: 917-586-8790
rem at meyeroff-c-c.com