[G4] Virus and Spy Ware detectors

rich northouse rnorthouse at wi.rr.com
Thu Jun 23 18:15:46 PDT 2005

Hey, thanks to everyone who has tried to help on this problem.

I entered my cell phone as the providers phone number and ran the
access program. It rang my cell phone, but there was no one on the line
at the computers end -- silence!  So I figured perhaps I , she, has a
hardware problem.  Took the machine into my friendly Apple store and
after some checks, it appears to have a bad logic board!

Catch this -- less than a month left on AppleCare!

So they will replace the board and than see what happens.

Thanks again to all!  I will keep let you know what happens.

rich