[G4] Upgrading eMac

James Pacyga jim.pacyga at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 25 09:27:13 PDT 2005

The usual disclaimer really.  You should be sure that if you don't have
your user data on another partition (i.e., you left it on the System
drive) you don't accidentally trash it with a bad install.

You can simply use the software update tool to upgrade if you wish.
For reference, I have used it on my iBook/G4 since around the time it
came out and it has been stable for me.

Jim