[G4] Moto V551 and bluetooth and iSync

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Thu Jun 30 13:21:14 PDT 2005

Anybody out there using a Mototrola V551 phone and bletooth to
connect to their Mac of any kind.

I am doing this with my G4 and a d-link DBT-120

Got the phone connected and it shows up in connected devices in the
Bluetooth system preferences.

My problem is with iSync it does not appear when I say add device and
scan.

It says no devices found.

This is iSync 2.0 and OS X 10.4.1, bluetooth update 1.5 and bluetooth
firmware update 1.2

The apple support sight says click scan for devices and add device,
no mention of what to do if it doesn't show up.

Bluetooth file exchange connects,  I can transfer files back and forth.

Brian

G4 gigE 1.0 GHz Powerlogix, 1 GB RAM