[G4] Apple Works crashing

Kevin Willis res19rmg at verizon.net
Tue Mar 8 17:58:07 PST 2005

	I have been having a problem with  Apple Works 6 crashing - ALOT - on
my G4.  It seems to do it after I have used iMovie HD.  The only way to
get it to work again is to restart the computer.  I recently
reinstalled Panther hoping to solve (or avoid having to solve) the
problem.  However, it is still doing it on the new set up as well.  I
have 1 GB of RAM, should that be enough?  Nothing else is crashing. Any
thoughts?

	Also, since I have a new install on my same G4, how do I get my iTunes
to work right on it?  I copied my music file from the old hard drive to
the new, then imported the playlist in my new iTunes.  However, when I
tried to burn a CD with songs I purchased from the music store before
the change, it says my computer is not authorized.  I signed in to the
music store on the new system. How can I get my music re- authorized?

Thanks

Kevin