[G4] Keyboard or typist?

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 19 04:53:04 PST 2005

Marsha -
The idea of a "lazy shift key finger" has occurred to me. I don't think
that's the cause  because it doesn't happen on other keyboards. And
adjusting the keyboard preferences has no effect on the problem  except
to increase the typist's annoyance! Nevertheless, the real possibility
of an unnoticed "lazy finger" is why I lived with this particular
problem for a couple of years now. I don't recall it being a problem
when the keyboard was new.

But this extra unwanted spaces between words is definitely new which is
why I'm suspecting a hardware or software source for the problem.

Thanks for your observations.
John