[G4] Broken built-in ethernet port on Mirrored Doors dual G4

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Thu Mar 31 16:42:26 PST 2005

Many cheap Ethernet cards will work with the Mac, Realtek makes a
chipset that many card makers use that is natively compatible. Internet
searches will turn up brands that will work.
Good luck,
Mel

"It is almost impossible to remember how tragic a place the world is
when one is playing golf."
~ Robert Lynd