[G4] Value of Quicksilver 2002?

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Thu Mar 31 16:49:07 PST 2005

Current searches for closed auctions for "G4 933" on eBay yielded
ending prices from $700 to $900. There are several current auctions
that are showing bids in the $1200 range, although they have some
extras, like two 80 GB drives, etc. You should be able to get a pretty
good price for it on eBay. Limiting it to your local area will
necessarily limit the price you can get, because the pool of people
that want to buy it is much smaller.
Mel

"It is almost impossible to remember how tragic a place the world is
when one is playing golf."
~ Robert Lynd