[G4] Airport connection problem

Paul Cooper cooper.mail at verizon.net
Wed May 4 02:54:58 PDT 2005

Check the forums at DSL reports. There appears to be a problem on the
East Coast (Boston, New York, New England in general) where Verizon
DSL has problems connecting to the internet in the afternoon and
evening. It has been driving me crazy here in NH for the last month
at least. Of course when you call tech support this becomes YOUR
problem and they deny any knowledge of an issue with anyone else.
Hopefully if enough of us bitch they will address the problem.

Paul