[G4] G4 Startup

Michael L. Brown brownml at adelphia.net
Sat May 14 14:13:53 PDT 2005

The "auto-restart" problem is usually associated with an attached USB
hub, or the optional "Restart automatically after a power failure"
block is checked in the EnergySaver Control Panel or Prefpane. I did
have the problem after I installed Tiger and had not removed my
M-Audio Revolution 7.1 sound card. Once I pulled the card, erased
M-Audio software, a checked the permissions, the problem went away.
That particular bug was mentioned on MacFixit.com.

Good luck,

Mike

--
Almost never pointless.