[G4] Mac DVD Player 4.0 won't play Video TS

Ron Michael ronmichael at gmail.com
Fri May 20 21:16:48 PDT 2005

I burned a Quicktime Movie using DVD Studio Pro for a friend. It plays
in my home DVD Player but won't play using DVD Player 4.0 on my Mac G4.
I then tried burning the same Quicktime using Toast. Still won't play
using DVD Player. The Video TS folder will open using the VLC Player.
I'd like to be sure they can play it using their computer before I turn
it over. Any clues as to what I'm doing wrong. I've got a G4 1.25ghz
mirror door w/ OS 10.3.9.

Ron/Memphis