[G4] problem with the mail program in panther ...need a fix (cross listed)

rich northouse rnorthouse at wi.rr.com
Sun May 22 10:46:27 PDT 2005

Rich,

No upgrade.  My processor speed is the same as yours -- 733 MHz.  I
have 1.25 GB of RAM.

But I am considering an upgrade.  Any suggestions?

Does anyone know if you can upgrade to a dually if you currently have a
single CPU?  Is there a significant improvement?  I use == Photoshop,
MAIL, Explorer, WORD, Excel ???

rich