[G4] Dual Layer DVD Unit=> Pioneer DVR-109 US$47

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun May 29 17:54:45 PDT 2005

Remember if you have a Pioneer 117 (Apple's number) or 108 the
firmware can be flashed to become a dual layer 109. There is no
physical difference between these three model numbers. Only firmware.
And we have the solution for that upgrade documented at <http://
xlr8yourmac.com/tips/FlashingDVR-117guide.html>