[G4] Speeding up

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Tue Oct 11 07:16:13 PDT 2005

Wilton,

You might want to specify which 4 service companies  you are
considering and what general area you are located at. High Speed
Internet Services does vary by location, so you would want feedback
from someone who lives close to you. For example, if you live in New
York, you don't want feedback or suggestions from someone in California.

Daniel J. Brieck Jr.