[G4] HP laserjet Followup

Wayne Clodfelter wayne at troutnc.com
Sun Oct 23 16:17:29 PDT 2005

This may or may not be helpful to you, but I got weary of jumping
through Appletalk hoops a few years ago.  I had heard of IP printing
and that the Appletalk card on the HPLJ4M could be replaced with a
JetDirect card for IP printing. New, they were nearly 200 bucks, but
I found several used ones on ebay and bought one, delivered, for
under 40 dollars.
I have not missed Appletalk one bit.

You may already have these HPLJ references:

HP discussion groups HPLJ4M

business customer discussion groups
http://bizforums.itrc.hp.com/cm/Home/1,,2,00.html

Macintosh HP users forum