[G4] DiskWarrior Updater

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Sun Apr 16 12:07:06 PDT 2006

Greetings ( + )!( + )

On Apr 16, 2006, at 11:29 AM, keith_w wrote:

> Jones Earle wrote:

>>> OK, I can't let this pass.  I am a Jew.  I find this last bit totally
>>> inappropriate for an email discussion list and highly offensive to
>>> me as a
>>> Jew.  Do you know how many Jews have DIED at the hands of Christians
>>> because
>>> of this *Jesus* stuff?  This discussion list is NOT THE PLACE for
>>> your
>>> religious beliefs.  If you had just said 'happy Easter' or some
>>> such, it
>>> would be fine.  But Jesus was never recognized by the Sanhendrin as
>>> the
>>> Messiah.  You must all realize that Judaism is MUCH older than
>>> Christianity
>>> and there have been many people who have claimed to be the Messiah,
>>> even
>>> after Jesus!
>>> So, since this is a Mac list and not a Jesus list, lets try to keep
>>> in mind
>>> that not everybody is the same.  There are many religions and many
>>> people of
>>> differing opinions.  So, a simple 'happy Easter' will be fine, but
>>> the
>>> quoted material above  is totally inappropriate.
>>>
>>> Tim Collier (Ish Emunah ben Avraham)
>

>> *
>> Tim:  Well said!
>> This is no place for religious outbursts from bleating Christers.
>> earle
>> *
>
> Nor is it a place for inciting comments like yours, Earle.
>
> keith whaley

I agree with Keith, Earle doesn't read and understand very well, the
only religious out bursts that I have seen on this thread is the one
from "Tim Collier"

The original offending message only had, 39 Characters, 6 Spaces, for a
Total of 45 which were 7 Words on "One Line"

Then came the offensive statements from Tim, 702 Characters, 170
Spaces, for a Total of 872 which were 161 Words on "Thirteen Lines"

Now that's what I call a tirade.

And Now I Await all of the "Flaming Statements," however remember that
I am not making any "Religious Statements"

Harry (*^_^*)
* If pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?
Congress!
Men's restroom House of Representatives,
Washington, DC