[G4] Boxes

Eric Buczynski emaxxx4 at warpmail.net
Tue Apr 25 04:00:29 PDT 2006

There's a lot of great ideas here.  I bought my G4 from ebay and
surprisingly the guy packed it in it's original box.  I just liked
shwoing off the graphics on the box.  Essentially you can use it to
store the G4 if you're moving from office to office and what makes it
better is if you have the orgiinal packing styrofoam that contours to
the mac's shape.  I don't plan on moving mine for a while, so I have the
styrofoam elsewhere and have consolidated by putting other boxes inside
of it.

I have moved it twice bfeore, once to demonstrate to a friend who didnt
know computers well and the other to DJ my girlfriend's New Years Eve
get-together.  I just left it unboxed and carried it by the handles, but
put all the accessories and such in a laundry basket.  The Mac itself
was stored between the back of the front seat and front of the back seat
so there was little if any movement.  The only thing I was sure to
secure was the LCD monitor.  I kept it in it's original package and
carried it VERY carefully.

Eric
--
  Eric Buczynski