[G4] What kind of G4 am I using?

Thomas J. Fobia tom578 at rochester.rr.com
Fri Apr 28 07:05:27 PDT 2006

Does anyone know where I can go on the web to find out what G4 Im using?
I know its AGP graphics and its 400Mhz. Is there anything in the "System
Profile" that would help me pin it down as to weather its a "Sawtooth"
or "whatever"? I would like to go for a processor upgrade (OWC) and Im
thinking the 1.6Ghz model is priced right for me! Anyway to tell if its
for my machine? Thanks to all!

PS : Thanks to Tony Johansen for the help with my "Airport" situation.
My wife reported that she "connected" at work and all is well!

Tom