[G4] Driver for APS external SCSI CD-ROM???

Philip J Robar philip.robar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 18:59:37 PDT 2006

On Aug 1, 2006, at 6:12 PM, Joshua Hough wrote:

> I have one older Mac with an external 32X SCSI CD-ROM, Alliance
> Peripheral Systems (APS) model no. 2255-016P. This company was
> bought by LaCie some time ago. LaCie does not appear to offer any
> APS driver downloads. Does anyone know where I could find the OS8/9
> driver for this drive?

You need FWB's CD-ROM ToolKit. FWB appears to no longer be with us. I
found copies listed for $46 at MacMall and ClubMac, but I didn't
check to see if they have any in stock. I didn't find a listing for
it on eBay.

I have an unopened copy of the last version released. Contact me
directly if you're interested.

Phil