[G4] User Report on the new Security Update 2006-004 - Speed!

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Wed Aug 2 19:34:39 PDT 2006

Greetings ( + )!( + )

I did the Security Update this afternoon, (G4 400 MHz) Sawtooth and my
"Mail" OS X 10.3.9 has crashed three (3) times. I've done "Applejack"
and it still crashed.

However if you don't use OS X "Mail" I guess that you don't need to
worry.

On Aug 2, 2006, at 2:19 PM, Richard Ramsowr wrote:

> Heads up folks...!
>
> On the good news side of things
>
> Is it me or has this new Security Update 2006-004
> speed up my Power Mac G4 733 MHz (Quicksilver)
>
> It sure has done something...
>
> On the nor so good news side of things-
>
> I've lost the use of my clock!
>
> Guess I going to have to look in to it! Any Ideals?
>
> Rick

Cheers, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
* If pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?
Congress!
Men's restroom House of Representatives,
Washington, DC