[G4] clearer identification

Dave March dkmnow at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 04:36:21 PDT 2006

I'm guessing this is your model:
http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac_g4/stats/powermac_g4_350.html

So its unofficial nickname is either "Yikes!" or
"Sawtooth" depending on when it was manufactured (see
specification).  It's certainly been customized, as
the standard 350s shipped with only 64mb RAM and a 10G
hard drive.  Despite its age, your machine could
potentially be upgraded quite a bit more, i.e., a
processor running a gigahertz, or more (?).  But you'd
definitely want to do some serious homework before
trying something like that.

Enjoy  :-)