[G4] User Report on the new Security Update 2006-004 - Speed!

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 3 06:19:13 PDT 2006

Tim

Never said it wouldn't tolerate a security update - I
said I had lost my clock but I found it on my second
restart. ALL IS WELL NOW AND I GOT A SPEED BUMP IN THE
PROCESS!

Currently running a Power PC G4 733 MHz "QuickSilver"
with 1.5 GB of Ram and using for now OS X (10.3.9)

This weekend or next I'll start the process to upgrade
to "Tiger"

Have a good one...

Rick