[G4] clearer identification

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 3 07:56:42 PDT 2006

Calvan that true but...

We all know just how hard the pecking order of Mac's
can be to someone who's just gotten on board with
their first mac - so...

I list those Mac that can after the Mac in question
and not before - because I through if anything they
would want to upgrade and move forward!

SO I STARTED WITH THE AGP FRMILY AND MOVED UP THE FOOD
CHAIN!

So let='s not be too pickie OK

Rick