[G4] ListMom cleaning out

Fabian Fang ftf at mac.com
Thu Aug 3 20:40:44 PDT 2006

On Aug 3, 2006, at 8:02 PM, Ron 'Hollywood' Parro wrote:

> Hea, Macintosh Guy,
> What's up wit ListMom? There are NO items at the E-Bay link she/you
> keep sending us to. Are the closets empty? If you are going to
> shill for E-bay you might want to make sure you have something to
> shill out.

The List Mom, The Macintosh Guy of Portland, is a very busy man who
runs a company, Dr. Bott LLC.
<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/>

It is nice of him to sponsor all the E-mail Lists:
<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/>

"Listmom is trying to clean out his closets! Vintage Mac and random
stuff:
          http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmacguy1984"

About two years ago I picked up two items from the above eBay Store,
but I believe that "the closets" have been empty since then, and he
is probably too busy to remove these lines from all the e-mail trailers.