[G4] Network Hard Drive

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Sun Aug 13 09:41:03 PDT 2006

Greetings ( + )!( + )

Please define for us what you mean by a "network hard drive" as I have
made my HD Maxtor 120Gb Hd available to my network and all of the other
computers can use it for storage and retrieval and there isn't anything
special about the drive.

On Aug 13, 2006, at 8:06 AM, David DelMonte wrote:

> Hi, does anyone have experience with network hard drives? Bestbuy only
> lists them as PC Compatible.
>
> Do they work with 10.4.x?
>
> Many Thanks and please forgive the cross-post
>
> David

Cheers, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
* If pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?
Congress!
Men's restroom House of Representatives,
Washington, DC