[G4] Monitor Blinking

Anne Keller-Smith earthpigz at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 13 14:33:51 PDT 2006

Thank you, Brett. I'm saving your note and will check back with you
when it happens again. The only new thing was my son figured out on the
display you could make it sleep by touching the status light on the
lower right. So for about a day we were using that. I'm thinking that
perhaps never worked right and we are only discovering it now, 4 years
later LOL. I also turned off sleep since some replies suggested it's a
malfunction with sleep. So far, a couple days later, no problems. I was
thinking maybe backlight but when I flash a light on the dark screen
there's nothing, and evidently backlight probs often show up as half a
lit screen and when the screen is off and you shine a light you can see
your desktop on the monitor.

We'll see. The system is 4-1/2 years old so I am prepared for anything.
I love it tho!

What's your email address? When I try to reply just to you, I get an
error due to the space between Brett and George.