[G4] G4 OS9.2.2 browser??!!???

keith_w keith_w at dslextreme.com
Tue Aug 15 07:59:53 PDT 2006

Brian Minor wrote:
> I am running OS 9.2.2 any advice on a good browser???
>
> Internet explorer (no longer supported) keeps on coming up with weird error
> messages. part of html or whatever that it no longer understands.
>
> I-Cab - similar problems as with internet explorer...
>
> Netscape 7.0???  Seems kind of slow, or quirky...  Is there a way to tweek
> it to work better??
>
> Or better yet another newer Browser that I am unaware of??
>
> Yours,
>
> Brian Minor

I don't know... iCab, specifically meant for OS 9.2.x, is the only one I'm
aware of that has been developed for OS 9 systems.
Be aware that it's a beta, and development is continuing.
If you stay with OS 9, which nobody is developing software for anymore, you
may be locked into iCab.

     http://www.icab.de/

     http://www.icab.de/dl.php

keith whaley