[G4] Disk Utility options for Windows XP Pro

Richard M. Kriss rmkriss at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 19 05:19:10 PDT 2006

I have a small Apple Western Digital 20 GB hard drive that I would like to
use as a backup for my wife's Dell Latitude laptop running XP Pro.  I used
the Apple Disk Utility to partition drive with the MS-DOS file system.   The
Disk Utility says it is fine.  It is in an external case and my wife's
Latitude cannot find the drive.  Is this a PC issue or did I screw up the
drive using he MS-DOS File System option in Disk Utility?

Dick