[G4] Re: Disk Utility options for Windows XP Pro

Richard M. Kriss rmkriss at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 19 06:11:24 PDT 2006

Disregard the following. I got it working. Not sure what happened the first
time.  Erased the drive again and the 2nd time was the charm.  It came up on
the wife's notebook as an E-drive.  I then formatted it with XP Pro since it
was in some FAT format.  The old Apple drive now thinks it is an XP Pro
drive.  Now to find a PC version of SuperDuper.