[G4] Re: upgrading components

s. yaz symlkrborn at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 20 12:43:35 PDT 2006

I will upgrade mac desktop  g4 450 mghz's processor
with fast mac's  1.5 ghz processor.  Company argues
that it runs cooler---it has a detail of integrated
heat sinker  and -- and runs faster than other
companies' 1.8 ghz processor.  Any experience with
this processor?  The company sells it for $250.  is it
a good price? Can one find it  somewhere else used at
lower price? thnx in advance!