[G4] Re: System profiler and PC-133 RAM => upgrading components

s. yaz symlkrborn at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 21:07:21 PDT 2006

i upgraded 9600 with SONET processor  in the past, i
didnt have a problem.  Aside from  the necessity of
buying a patch program from SONET to be able to use
OSX, and obvious bus speed limitation inherent in
legacy macs, there was a substantial speed improvement
with processor change.  Please keep us updated .
Good luck!