[G4] Browsers Won't Load Images--More

Ron Michael ronmichael at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 20:27:26 PST 2006

Yes, I've made sure all Java related plug-ins, scripts, etc. were
checked on in ALL my browsers. That's why I'm puzzled the same thing is
happening in ALL browsers. I did a Google search and couldn't find any
answers so I came here to see if it's happened to any of you. I must
have loaded something or trashed something unknowingly that's causing
the problem. I'm going to wait a couple of days then reload the latest
Java stuff. But I hate to do that because I don't know much about Java
except that it's important to lots of programs.
Thanks.
Ron