[G4] Video ports

SLarsonIH at aol.com SLarsonIH at aol.com
Wed Feb 8 23:03:17 PST 2006

Hi All,

I've got a dual 867 MDD with the GeForce4MX card which has the two outputs,
DVI and ADC monitor ports. I have an ancient 20" CRT monitor plugged into the
one port (DVI, I believe) with the adapter that came with the computer. I've
got an old Apple 14' monitor that I'm contemplating using as a second monitor,
or getting a used 17"-20" multisync for the same purpose. So, what do I need to
hook up a monitor to the ADC port? Or, do I need a second video card? Can you
use two monitors with just the 4MX card?

STeve