[G4] I'm having a real problem getting IPhoto to work after a rebuild...

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Wed Feb 15 07:28:31 PST 2006

The way that I understand it is that successively newer versions of iPhoto format the libraries differently, so once you have upgraded, you cannot go back, though you can go forward to yet a newer version.  So, my guess is that if you use iPhoto 3 or 4, or 5 or 6 (I am not sure that all those intermediate versions actually exist, though), it will update whatever you have from your earlier version. But, then, you'd have to purchase the newer versions.  Still, you could probably get a good deal on an earlier version.

--Steve